Doctoral Spring School
Dans le cadre de ses activités Arts in the Alps, la SFR Création organise tous les deux ans, depuis 2017, la Spring School/Ecole de Printemps. Cet événement a pour objectif principal de créer une dynamique scientifique internationale qui se distingue par la valorisation de pratiques de recherche pluridisciplinaire, ainsi que de proposer à des doctorants de se former, par l’expérimentation, au développement de nouvelles approches de recherche qui croisent différentes disciplines des sciences humaines et sociales.
The school’s objectives are to:
- interrogate the embodied situated thinking that underpins practice based research;
- question the ways in which the materiality of trace making informs research;
- question how traces become artefacts which are shared across interdisciplinary and scientific communities.
Practical workshops and reflective seminars will address:
- how the materiality of artistic practice can be used as a reflective tool?
- how the physicality of creative research artefacts move beyond the performative moment of making?
- how perceptual traces or artefacts can be shared between different scientific fields?
Organization of the week
Throughout the six-day intensive doctorate school, the attendees have the opportunity to participate in different workshops and seminars. These include daily movement practice, performance experimentation, creative writing and map making workshops led by an international group of researchers and artists. This year the event took place in the new Maison de la création et de l’innovation (MACI) our new building on the University of Grenoble Alps main campus and as well as in surrounding sites. Our new facility has specialized spaces for making and documenting practice based research and aims to support the ways in which the arts, humanities and the social sciences produce research in terms of process and product.
For further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org